Saturday, March 26, 2011

Carrot and Red Lentil Dhal

Hello! If you've been here before, you can see that the layout has changed and... that's all, really. I changed the layout with the intention of also designing and uploading some graphics, but that just didn't happen. The photocopier/scanner where I work wasn't functioning, and it was telling me to flick switches and turn knobs, and I was like, "Turn this knob."

Anyway, tonight we are making Carrot and Red Lentil Dhal. The link to this recipe (here) was sent to us by our #1 fan, Katie Hyslop.

Deidre is making tandoori bread, I believe. I don't have the recipe for that on me at the moment, so I'm unable to share it, but I'll see what I can do for you at a later date if I remember.

I make no promises, but I suppose Maggie might 'twoot' about it. If that does happen, I suppose you'll be able to see it in the box over there on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment